A scholarship in the amount of $4,000 each year for four consecutive years to a student who is majoring in Science. Selection is based on academic merit for students with a minimum of 3.25.
“As you prepare to begin your online scholarship application offered by Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), please have the following documents and information ready to enter and/or upload. All submitted information should be typed or computer generated.”
- A personal statement of 1,000 words or less setting forth the your career objectives.
- A recent copy of your high school transcript and/or college and graduate school transcripts, as applicable.
- Information required by specific scholarships such as financial need information, a letter of acceptance into a special program or a transcript stating you are in a special program like nursing or medicine, proof of tribal membership if an American Indian, or special test scores if in a graduate program (such as MCAT or LSAT).
- Proof of United States citizenship.
- A ONE-PAGE document or listing of your extra-curricular activities, honors received, and scholastic achievements.
For More Information Visit: https://dar.academicworks.com/