- How do I purchase flashcards or empowerment gift boxes with a tax exemption?
In order to request tax exemption for the purchase of the Empowerment Gift Boxes or College Study Flashcards due to non profit status or government entity please email firstname.lastname@example.org with purchase details so that an invoice can be generated.
- How many students have you served?
To date, Pathway To Purpose has served 11,602 students.
- When was Pathway To Purpose founded?
Pathway To Purpose was founded in 2016.
- What types of events does Pathway To Purpose offer?
Pathway To Purpose provides student workshops, parent workshops, staff professional development, college fairs, college and/or career panels, financial aid fairs, 1:1 college and career counseling and other special events. We also customize events to meet the unique needs of each partnership.
- What grades are services provided for?
Pathway To Purpose currently hosts events for students in grades 7-12, college students as well.
- What boroughs do you work with?
Pathway To Purpose serves all boroughs!
- How many schools does Pathway To Purpose work with each year?
On average we work with 25 schools, but our partnerships vary each year.
- Which school districts have you worked with?
Pathway To Purpose has worked with school districts: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28, 29, 79.
- Do you provide workshops in languages other than English?
Yes! Pathway To Purpose also provides events in Spanish! We serve a large population of Spanish speaking students and families.
- Is there a main point of contact from your organization that will be working with our school?
Yes, once the partnership has been established, you will be assigned a representative.
- How can I sign up to volunteer for your special events?
We love volunteers, please use this link to sign up
- Who facilitates the events?
Each school is assigned a trained Pathway To Purpose facilitator who hosts all events.
- Who does Pathway To Purpose serve?
Pathway To Purpose currently hosts events for students in grades 7-12, college students, adult learners, families and education leaders.
- How long are the student workshops?
Each student workshop is generally one bell period long (on average 45 minutes).
- What topics do you offer for student workshops?
Pathway To Purpose student workshop topics include: Introduction, What is College?, Types of Colleges, Financial Aid 101, Preparing For College Now, Additional Ways to Pay For College, Sports Scholarship, Choosing A Major, Professional Etiquette, Resume 101, Networking 101, Developing A Winning Mindset, Let’s Talk Money, Winning The Wait, Time Management, Entrepreneurship 101, Monetize Your Magic, Investing In You, Grant Applications 101, and Pivoting 101.
- How long are the parent workshops?
Parent workshops are generally 1 hour long.
- What topics do you cover during the parent workshops?
Pathway To Purpose parent workshop topics include: Preparing for College Now, Financial Aid, Additional Ways to Pay for College, and Financial Management.
In order to request tax exemptions for the purchase of college due to non profit status or government entity please email email@example.com with purchase details so that an invoice can be generated.
- What type of special events do you offer?
We host a number of special events including: college awareness day, college fairs, college and/or career panels, financial aid fairs, and student conferences. We also customize events!
- Will Pathway To Purpose host college trips for the 2021-2022 school year?
The Pathway To Purpose college trip service is currently paused for the 2021-2022 school year. This pause takes into consideration the time colleges & universities may need to stabilize the in-person health and safety protocols as result of the pandemic.
- What does the college trip package include?
Each college trip package includes all planning and logistics, roundtrip charter bus, lunch reservation, itinerary and a Pathway To Purpose representative who attends the trip to facilitate the experience.
- What does the overnight trip package include?
The overnight trip package includes all planning and logistics, roundtrip charter bus, hotel accommodations, meal reservations, and itinerary. Social activities and giveaways can also be added to each trip! A Pathway To Purpose representative will attend the trip to facilitate the experience.
- How many chaperones are required for each trip?
Day trips require 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
- What is the maximum number of students for each college trip?
The maximum number of students for each college trip is 40.
- Does Pathway To Purpose provide chaperones?
Pathway To Purpose does not provide chaperones, however 1 Pathway To Purpose representative will attend the trip to facilitate the experience.
Tax Exemption- In order to request tax exemption for the purchase of our college study flashcards or empowerment gift boxes (due to nonprofit status or government entity) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with purchase details so that an invoice can be generated.