HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students.
Who is eligible to be an HSF Scholar?
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
Graduate students (law school, medical school, MBA, and all other full-time masters or PhD programs)
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2021-2022 academic year
Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
To apply, visit: https://www.hsf.net/scholarship