Are you a low-income high school senior who has excelled academically, but feels that the nation’s best colleges are financially out of reach? The QuestBridge National College Match can be your pathway to a top college. Through this college and scholarship application process, you can apply for free to the nation’s best colleges and be considered for early admission and a full four-year scholarship from the college.
To be considered for a full four-year scholarship to the QuestBridge college partners, your first step is to submit a free, online National College Match application, which will serve as your application to our college partners if you are selected as a Finalist.
- Information on your academics, activities, household, and financial background
- Two essays and short answers
- Two recommendations
- School Report from your high school counselor
- School Profile (optional, but recommended)
- Current high school transcript and additional transcripts (unofficial transcripts are accepted)
- Any available standardized test score reports (if taken). We accept SAT, ACT, Subject Tests, IB, AP, or TOEFL test scores (unofficial test score reports are accepted)
The 2021 National College Match application is now open! Apply by September 28.
To learn more, visit: https://www.questbridge.org/high-school-students/national-college-match/how-to-apply